Tuesday 23 July 2013

VOGUE SPAIN - 7 DAYS/7 LOOKS DAY ONE


Here is my second look for Vogue España's 7 Días/7 Looks feature. Halter Prom Dresses uk We shot these in my closet and as a lover of colorful clothes and patterns it was only appropriate to wear this pretty matching Bec & Bridge shirt and shorts I've been saving up for a special occasion. view more
I'm in Kentucky again! I'm here visiting Wesley Mason's family. My second mom, Teresa was diagnosed with brain cancer last year and we thought she beat it but she was diagnosed with it again a few months ago. Thankfully, her last MRI came back saying that the tumor had shrunk, so we're all being super positive! Thank you so much for the kind words you guys have left for us via the blog, Facebook, and Instagram.view more
So excited to share this feature I did with Vogue España called 7 días/7 looks! Basically from Monday through Friday, Vogue.es will be running a look for each day. Elegant Prom Dresses
I had so much fun shooting this with the Vogue team so hope you guys can head over to their site for more photos and to see what I wore for each day! xoxo,view more
Silhouette: A-line 
Neckline: V-neck 
Waist: Empire 
Hemline/Train: Floor Length 
Sleeve Length: Ruffle Sleeve 
Embellishments: Appliques, Sequins, Ruffles, Ombre 
Fabric: Tulle 
Built-In Bra: Yes 
Fully Lined: Yes 
Shown Color: Pink 
Body Shape: Hourglass, Inverted Triangle, Misses 
Occasion: Prom, Evening 
Season: Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment